Wednesday 11 January 2017

Thursdays are for Overthinking.


I'm a writer, a dreamer, a thinker and yes, a cryer.  I like vintage//thrifted fashion and horror films. And please, don't label me as one of those who deliberately strays from the crowds. I merely refuse to agree with the idea that we're all the same. I don't believe that people can be ordinary, as everybody has their own unique and ingenious thoughts that seperate them from the masses and make them different. That is, after all, what we are I believe. Irreplaceable and one of a kind. All born with the potential to be good but when life and our minds test us with its cruel ways we are forced to choose between a million paths that lead to a million different possibilities and a million different endings. And through all these millions of paths, possibilities and endings you are here, and that is more that can be said for many so be glad that you're buried six feet under society's expectations and not dirt. You're here so be happy for you a stronger than you think, don't look up to people, look up to yourself because you are the reason that you are still here.




No comments:

Post a Comment